LAND OF THE BIBLE 2018
Marching to Jerusalem
Have you ever had a trip to the Holy Land on your bucket list?
You'll be excited to know that Pastor John and Andrea and Pastor Mario and Raquel from Morningstar Christian Fellowship (Scarborough) will be hosting such a trip! Join us on this extraordinary journey of Jesus' life and ministry.
Israel is the cradle of civilization where Christian history began. The Holy Land today is a dynamic, diverse country, combining modern culture and ancient history.
Some of the many highlights will be to set sail on a boat ride as the disciples did on the Sea of Galilee, stand on the Mount of Beatitudes and imagine listening to Jesus give one of his most famous sermons ever preached. Travel to the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and experience Jerusalem, the holy city chosen by God. If that doesn’t get your blood pumping, how about having communion outside of Jesus' tomb or floating in the Dead Sea or taking a horse back ride through the entrance to Petra know as the "Red Rock City" and today one of the ancient wonders of the world.
This is an inspiring, amazing journey, a true life-changing experience seeing the Bible come to life.
Please consider joining us!
November 18-29, 2018
Must apply by March 15.
INCLUDED IN THE FEE: (C$3799.00)
• Round trip airfare
• Tour Director and spiritual leader
• Airport Assistance
• Excellent Israel and Jordan licensed English guides proficient in the Bible.
• 11 full days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus
• 10 Nights Hotel accommodation
• Half-board. Breakfast and dinner daily at hotels.
• Entrance Fees to all sites as stated in the itinerary
• Horse Ride in Petra
• All transfers
• Entry visa to Jordan – subject to change without prior notice.
• Every passenger will get a hat + MAP
• One farewell dinner before departure
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, medical coverage
• Mineral water consumed on the bus or during the tour
• Exit tax Jordan side - US$15 per person
• Tips in General (for Guide, Driver, Hotels...) US$110/person
• Departure Tax Israel side - US$30 per person
Tour Coordinator for West Highland: Donna Laidlaw